If you're like me, you know that while MySpace is a fun and busy site full of
friends and people who are potential friends, it's also terribly designed and
darn hard to get working as you want. Whether you want to just add some sexy
bling to your profile, create a new group for your pals, delete all those $#@$#@$
spam comments or even just use the
search capability to its fullest, you really need some help with MySpace, some
help making MySpace fun again...
Fortunately, I've spent the last year figuring out how to do absolutely everything
on MySpace and written about it extensively here on the Ask Dave Taylor site.
Now, rather than spend hours digging around and saving individual pages, you can
and easily download all of my top-rated MySpace tutorials in a convenient ebook
compatible with Macs, PCs and almost every other type of computer. Heck, you
can even read it on a lot of cellphones!
Even better, I priced it to where you can't say no: $9.99.
Here's just a subset of what's covered in this must-own MySpace ebook:
- How do I change my profile background?
- How do I delete an "undeletable" comment?
- How do I create a new MySpace group?
- How do I add a theme song to my MySpace profile?
- How can I change my Top Friends in MySpace?
- How do I avoid unwanted contacts on MySpace?
- How do I monitor my child's MySpace account?
- Can MySpace drive traffic to my Web site?
- Can I approve MySpace comments before they're added?
- How can I stop receiving MySpace email notifications?
- How do I create and work with a MySpace blog?
and much, much more: Over 170 pages of invaluable content.
Do you really want go another day without having a single, coherent, illustrated
reference to everything you want to do with your MySpace account? I didn't think so!
Buy Dave's Everything Guide to MySpace for only $9.99
and you'll be reading it in less than 90 seconds!
Want to help others learn about this ebook? Digg It! or Bookmark it!